This Glass Stovetop Tea Pot Water Boiler Kettle with Infuser has a capacity of 40 ounces turns the act of brewing tea into an artistic presentation. Loose tea leaves are placed into the glass infuser, hot water is added, and when the water reaches the desired color or strength, the infuser is lifted out along with all the loose leaves. A glass lid keeps the heat in, and the graceful loop handle makes the pot easy to pour. Tea flowers look beautiful in the pot, too, and work best without the infuser. Made of lightweight yet laboratory-strength borosilicate glass, the teapot won't stain and is safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher. For the tea drinker, Primula also sells a glass tea-making mug and packets of tea flowers, which are AA-grade green tea leaves and actual dried flowers that are hand-sewn into tight balls by artisans in China. After a tea flower ball is place in hot water, it will slowly sink to the bottom and unfurl into full "bloom." Some even have two different kinds of flowers that unfurl into a colorful spectacle, adding fragrance and flavor to the tea.
- Glass Stovetop Tea Pot Water Boiler Kettle with Infuser
- Clear glass teapot with removable infuser and lid
- 40-ounce capacity
- Made of laboratory-strength, stain-free borosilicate glass
- Excellent for brewing tea with loose tea leaves or tea flowers
- Safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher
- Includes a sample tea flower
- 6 x 7.5 x 7 inches
- Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 2lbs.